Lazy Sunday
Well, it was for me, at least. Here's what the kids were doing. I love the serious faces in this picture. They were pretty cute in there; them chatting and Amara walking Ethan through it all.
Amara's regularly complaining to me that she loves to do chores and I don't let her do enough. I need to give this girl more assignments! (I've heard my share of loud sighs and complaining, too.) She came home from church with a little coupon that I could redeem for her to help around the house. Here was the picture:
Meanwhile, I fell asleep on the couch and some little sneak took numerous pictures of me. Even though they're totally flattering, I forgot to upload them onto here! Oops! I almost had proof of who took all the pictures, but sadly....
1 Comments:
That's great Amara enjoys chores. Take it and run with it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home