Mar 6, 2009

I love movie trailers...

I have long been a fan of movie trailers. (As Kristina can attest to I hate being late to movies because I don't want to miss the trailers.) Last night the third trailer for J.J. Abrams Star Trek reboot hit the net. Now, I am not all that into Star Trek, but this trailer is great. It finally gives us a hint of how Abrams is going to rework things and the visuals are great. I am starting to get excited about this one and I haven't been excited about anything in the Star Trek universe for a long, long time.

So, Watch the trailer, but PLEASE watch it in HD. (Preferably 1080p)

And to Kristina and Mom, THE BAD GUY IS PLAYED BY ERIC BANA!!! (I have no other way to prove it to you without DNA testing.)

7 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait!! Maybe after this you will concede that there might be a few death matches that C.Kirk might win. :-)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I think an actual tear escaped.

I consider it missing part of the movie if we miss the previews. Drives me crazy when people will say, "Oh we have time, there's like 15 min of previews." ?!!?

Mom, for reals, it's never going to happen.:P

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Alan said...

C. Kirk win a Kerrick Meadows Deathmatch? The answer is no. Without the ship and his crew he is doomed.

Not only would C. Kirk lose to just about anyone in the Deathmatch ladder, I don't even think he could beat all of his own crew!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger stina said...

Do you have a way to procure a sample? Because I'm still skeptical.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Why do we not think that's Eric Bana??

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger stina said...

In the .5 second flash of him in the trailer, it doesn't look like him, ok? So it can't be. Nope. No way. Prove it, Alan.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Eric Bana is listed as Nero in the cast list at Yahoo movies.

Can't wait to see this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home