Mar 3, 2009

My Kids are Weird


This is how we spent a good portion of Saturday morning. Amara dressed as Ethan, Ethan dressed as Amara, laying on the floor kicking each others' legs and giggling.
The problem arises when we want to actually go somewhere.
Me: Ethan! Put on your own clothes. We need to go to the store.
Ethan: I am wearing my own clothes, because I really am Amara!
Me: Fine Amara, but you need to wear something more boyish. (??Where should I go from here??)

5 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I can comment, now that I'm done laughing!! (i think) SO SO funny!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Aida said...

So gabriel loves super heroes- all sorts of them. James' aunt gave him a pink shirt that has voilet from the incredibles on it. (she got if for sale at ross for two bucks and thought one of her grandchildren might like it- but decided to give it to gabriel) Gabriel thought the shirt was way cool and loved it. He usually wears it as a PJ at home- but the other day he wouldn't take it off to go outside- so I let hime wear it anyways- well I got so many people calling him- "She" and a lot of glances. Then one lady asked, "Whay is your boy wearing a pink shirt." I didn't say anything but I wanted to yell: Because he likes it, okay- plus he's still little- who cares!
Lol- I like your kiddos!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

My kids love to trade clothes too! Usually I have to make them change before we go out because Blaise's clothes will be too small on Rae to go out in the cold, and Rae's clothes will be too big on Blaise and he'll trip over them. But they like to do this on a daily basis - it's funny.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Bob Norman said...

Serious identity crisis!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

ethan looks great in purple_too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home