Jan 18, 2009

Wintertime in SoCal

So what does a So Cal resident do in the middle of winter?

I knew that the weather down here was nice most of the year, but I didn't expect to be playing at the beach and eating ice cream because its too hot in January!  (The water is chilly right now compared to summer, but the outside temp was low 80s!)

7 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Being born and raised in SoCal...I had no clue what seasons really were until I moved to Fresno. To me, a jacket was nothing more than a light sweatshirt :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

I have no sympathy for you! It was nine degrees here on Friday. Luckily it warmed up to a nice 34. Above freezing! Hooray! [Lucky, lucky you =)]

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Just so you know, this is wrong!!! It is an outrage!!! Can we come visit you? :)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

You sure know how to make a girl cry...I'm coming with Shelley..

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dad and I were down at the beach on Saturday and the water was as calm as glass--and we could see our breath. I think it was all of about 38!! Your beach looks pretty fine from up here!! :-)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

I'm trying really, really hard not to ... dislike ... you, Hoppers. Darn you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home