Puff the Magic CatDog
Somehow, in the strange and magical world that Ethan inhabits, Puff the Magic CatDog was born. His creation was inspired by the Dragon by the same name, after hearing Amara sing about Puff many times in preparation for her Winter Concert. What is a CatDog, you ask? According to Ethan: First you take a cat and you take a dog. Then you cut them in half. Then you glue them together. Then it gets resurrected. Then we have Puff the Magic CatDog, who lived by the sea. There have been several modifications to the song that follows, but they are not consistent enough to share here. Sometimes, instead of launching into the actual song, he instead runs around chanting the sequence of events required to create a CatDog. Yep, its both creepy and hilarious. Mostly hilarious from where I stand.

1 Comments:
Have you seen what catdog looks like? I use to love to watch that cartoon, and still do when I can catch it on.
http://www.23rdandoverscouts.org.uk/joke%20catdog.gif
Post a Comment
<< Home