Wolverine Trailer Hits the Net
Well, actually its the first non bootleg trailer.
I am quite apprehensive about the film. Considering the major studio screw up of not getting Singer to direct X-men 3 after 2 blockbuster films. Also, the trailer gives the impression, at least at the end, that the action will be over the top. Regardless, something to look forward to.
(Though, I hope to see more Deadpool in a future trailer!)

4 Comments:
I don't think I breathed for 2 minutes! That looks awesome! I can't wait...How did they not get Singer?
Well, there were a lot of rumors swirling around but it sounds like it was a situation where studio management screwed up. (1) They didn't want to pay Bryan Singer enough nor give enough time (2) They listened to Haley Barry who was upset for not getting more screen time since she has an Oscar and (3) They though that they could come up with a better plot line.
It was, of course, their loss and Bryan Singer went on to do Superman Returns.
Well that's interesting. What's most upsetting about all of that is that it sounds like Haley Barry may get more screen time this movie!! she's NOT GOOD. let's cross our fingers and hope for the best i guess.
I don't believe that Haley Barry makes an appearance in Wolverine. (Just getting a few frames would cost a few million)
And I totally agree, she is NOT GOOD.
Post a Comment
<< Home