Dec 21, 2008

Birthday Girl

How can six years go by so fast? Amara had all these grand ideas for her birthday, and I was worried that she'd be disappointed when they didn't all come to fruition. Somehow, she decided that she'd be happy to take a trip to the local ceramic shop to create a princessy plate. More pictures to come when its finished....


Amara told me a few days before her birthday that she required a Superhero cake. I was thinking of a giant S... She started off her description with, "First you need to make a ball for a head and then...." What? Already we were getting too elaborate for my taste. I got this idea online, and it was a pretty quick assembly. I think with a little more time it could've been pretty cool, but .... Amara was excited so I was happy. Its supposed to be a skyscraper flanked with Superheroes.


Presents! And look - more than one! She expressed concern that she was only going to get one present. Have you ever only received one present?? You've got grandparents, remember?

Ethan worked hard to make this lovely card for Amara's gift.


Success!!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Cool cake! Glad Amara had a nice birthday. She looks happy.

That Ethan is crazy!!!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

That cake is cool! It's astonishing how fast they grow up! They sure are sweet:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home