Alan and Melanie Show (Episode 3)
A discussion of marathaon running and surfing and their application to learning about goals and how those experiences tranlate to other spheres of life.
"It's called reading-top to bottom-left to right-group words together into sentences-take tylenol for any headaches-midol for any cramps."
3 Comments:
Nice show. I 6 miles or so everyday. I might try a Marathon thingy one of these days.
That should have read "I run 6 miles". Forgot the verb.
Very cool! Thanks for being a listener. You should give the Marathon "thingy" some thought, running as much as you do! It's one of those life changers. Just watched a news show where a runner injured his foot enough that he couldn't run anymore so he amputated it just so he could then get a prosetheis (sp?) and run again. Don't think I fall into that level of love and devotion...
Post a Comment
<< Home