Hoppers' Happenings
"It's called reading-top to bottom-left to right-group words together into sentences-take tylenol for any headaches-midol for any cramps."
"It's called reading-top to bottom-left to right-group words together into sentences-take tylenol for any headaches-midol for any cramps."
7 Comments:
Your kids have the greatest imaginations. I love seeing what they are up to. Watching their play sweet. ps I like that you have a bunch of Potter fans!
ps that was jenika that commented. I forgot to log out of B's account
Go Gryffindor!
I love your kids and Harry Potter. We're still stuck in Star Wars. We need a new play venue...I'm tired of the on-going funeral for Boba Fett.
So cute. They are so creative.
That is just the smartest coolest thing!!
The creativity of children is so priceless. You can't help but sit back and watch from the sidelines, like watching a movie, until they ask you to become a part of their magical world.
Loving it!
Post a Comment
<< Home