Mar 19, 2009

Still weird

The weirdness continues.  The amusing part for me is that when they're dressed up as each other, they still can't help but be themselves.  
Case in point: Here's Amara wearing Ethan's swim shorts and her own swim shirt. And she's hula ing. Probably not what Ethan would be doing.

And here's Ethan fully decked out in Amara's dancewear. He started out doing moves similar to those that she's taught him, but they quickly morph into action hero moves, complete with rolling on the floor and hiyas. Awesome.

But this one. What can I say? I don't know what it is with dressing up and Ethan. I've got pictures of both of them dressing up here, and they both do quite a lot, but Ethan is constantly in one costume or another, or putting together his regular clothes to be various superheroes!

5 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Oh it's too good, I needed that laugh today!! The good news is that you have the sufficient blackmail needed for years to come.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

This is exactly how my house is. William (3) loves his sisters costumes so much more than his own. My consolation is that Ian did the same thing. All I can think is the girly ones are so much MORE fun, sparkles and all. Good times.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the photos! There's just something about dressing up that kids can't resist. And dance clothes are the best. Melanie, I have some old photos of your cousins that may qualify as possible money-makers if times get really tough....

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Lol, Yes! Aunt Cathy, whenever you're ready, cut me in a percentage. I have no problem with blackmail, and this should be good!...;)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger kristen said...

I love the picture of Ethan dressed up as a princess. Kaleb has also been known to come down dressed in all kinds of jewelry and princess attire. Poor boys are being brain washed by their sisters=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home