Good Morning!
Two things of note about this picture:1. Amara woke up this morning and had this crazy hairdo. (It was crazier when she first woke up.) However, before she looked in the mirror, she laid down next to Ethan, who played with her hair. When she checked herself out in the mirror a few minutes later, she got this sad look on her face, and said, "This isn't what I wanted!" Once I explained all about bed head, she cheered up and even posed for this picture.
2. Ethan climbed up onto the couch by himself. He's quite proud of his climbing skills, and he shows them off regularly. Unfortunately his climbing down skills aren't quite as advanced, and he has a big sister that occasionally pushes, which forces me to hover a lot more than I'd like to. Seriously, every time I leave the room for a second, he heads over to the couch/chair and up he goes.
This picture is just cute. I got a shipment today from Old Navy. Woohoo! And the toothbrush is a favorite companion.

4 Comments:
I LOVE this story about Amara. I'm still laughing about it!! I think it's absolutely hilarious!! Thank you for sharing and thanks for the great laugh!
And do they come cuter than Ethan? Love the beanie! Wish it was cold enough here, no I don't but it would fun to have that hat.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I had forgotten about Ethan's love for the toothbrush until now. You posted a picture a while ago, right? He sure is a doll. And Soren is now enthralled with the toothbrush, as well. Funny. I'm glad preschool is working out for you guys. There's nothing very nearby here so we've been looking into a martial arts class, but they are so expensive I'm thinking maybe not. Sigh.
Max has just gotten really obsessive about climbing up on the furniture, too. It bugs. When I go to the bathroom now, I have to take him with me, or he'll be on the roof tap-dancing by the time I get back.
Post a Comment
<< Home