9 Lives
Tonight's bedtime conversation again turned interesting. This is one of my favorite parts of the day (though getting her to stop talking can become a problem, too!) The subject of departed pet kitties came up for discussion, namely Daddy's kitty (AKA Eppie, who died years ago), kitty Cuddles (my childhood cat), and Bunny (grandparent's neighbor's cat who was killed while we were visiting over the summer in a strange accident involving a car pulling into the garage while the garage door was still closed...) Anyway, her monologue went something like this: When we die, we can see all those kitties again. Have they been resurrected? I know how to resurrect them and bring them back down. Did Bunny's body fall apart? Up in heaven, Jesus has a special hammer I can use, but he'll have to watch me while I use the hammer to put Bunny back together. Did you know I can build a statue? Of a pig? In the backyard?
Wow.

1 Comments:
HAAA! All I can say is "WHAT???".
Thats the funniest thing I've heard!! Thanks for the laugh! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home