Don't crack your head
Yesterday at the park, Amara was riveted by a creepy conversation between two young boys:
My mom can kill you. No she can't. Yes, she can.
We retreated to the other end of the playground after that, but apparently it didn't take much to warp Amara's young, impressionable mind. Tonight we were discussing Disney movies, and Amara mentioned that a meanie would fall down the stairs, and crack her head. Then her head would fall off, she'd go to heaven and not be a meanie anymore. Hmmm... Strangely, head cracking has been a recurring subject here today. Why? Actually, I may know the answer to that. We were trying to teach Ethan to climb off the bed feet first, and I explained that head-cracking would probably follow a head-first climb off the bed.

1 Comments:
Hilarious! Doesn't it kind of creep you out when your kids say stuff like that? Everett does it too, and I wonder where on earth he learned it from.
Post a Comment
<< Home