Preschool
Amara's first day of preschool was today. Along with three other moms/kids, we're doing a little preschool co-op, where we rotate around houses and take turns teaching the lesson. Its just for a couple hours once a week. I wasn't too sure about how Amara would do - she's just such a sensitive little sweetie that likes to be home with her mommy. This morning, she was making weird excuses about not going yet, and how she wasn't ready.... But, we finally got over there, and she did just fine. She was ready to come home once I went to pick her up, but she said she had fun, and spent a lot of the afternoon mimicking activities from today. She cut up papers, glued them together, all the while giving instructions.
According to Amara, Ethan will be starting baby school soon, where they teach babies how to do baby stuff, and "Dadey Doors" abound.Take a good look at those two cute teeth on the bottom, because the neighbors are busting through. The toothless grin is quickly becoming a thing of the past. :(
Oh, and did I mention that Ethan has ringworm? Just took him to the doctor today. Doesn't it sound like some nasty parasitic disease? I remember a kid in my preschool had it on his head, and had to wear a hat. I think I treated him like he had the plague, thinking I'd catch his horrific disease. Now I know that ringworm is a simple fungal infection. In Ethan's case, a dry, dime-sized patch of skin on his leg, that should respond to anti-fungal cream.

1 Comments:
RINGWORM!! AAAAHHH! I flee your blog, lest I get infected ...
Post a Comment
<< Home