Sword Handling
After a little too much time with Disney on Saturday, Amara had a few things to say about swords tonight in bed:
A sword is a teeny tiny wand, and its got a sharp part at the corner shaped like an A (makes motions like an A.) But you should never, ever put a sword in the microwave. Its made of metal and it would catch on fire. You have to be very careful. And you never put babies in the microwave. Or dollies. But you can put dollies in a bag.
Her description of a sword was quite interesting and rather accurate, actually. And the image of a sword in the microwave is amusing. Why would anyone ever try to put a sword in the microwave anyway? And what kind of puny sword are we talking about? Its a strange, strange world little girl, thanks to you.

2 Comments:
I am really glad that you posted this warning, because I was just about to put a tiny sword that I happen to have in the microwave when I read it. I thought that heating it up would make it extra deadly, but I see now that my thinking was flawed.
We're here to help. That Amara, always full of wisdom!
Post a Comment
<< Home