
First of all, I'd like to say thanks for commiserating with me, and for the consensus that poles in the parking lot every 2 feet are generally a bad idea. Here's a picture of the damage, and no, I've still not put on the duct tape. I just can't quite bring myself to do it, though I must say I was encouraged when I was driving to the grocery store yesterday, heard a clonk, and realized that the light had fallen forward and was hanging by the cord as I was driving. That's more embarrassing than duct tape, for sure, plus I could lose the light entirely.

Amara's been wanting some cowboy boots for some time. Actually, I think the obsession began shortly after seeing Toy Story. Anyways, thanks grandma. Just had to show off the cuteness.

Ethan's been improving his climbing skills. He can successfully climb up on this rocking chair, and seems unconcerned by the crazy rocking that ensues. He's also bold enough to stand in the chair and rock, which I'm not too thrilled about. I only got this quick shot, as he decided to slide off and go for a crawl. I'll get him in action again later, I'm sure.
2 Comments:
I love cowboy boots! I found a pair for Owen at the thrift store last summer for three bucks or so, and they are still just a little big for him, which is perfect because he'll get like three years use out of them. For some reason he thinks he needs to wear boots whenever he rides his bike.
Cowboy boots for Amara and climbing gear for Ethan.
Post a Comment
<< Home