Preschool again
Today was round 3 for preschool, and this time it was at our house. Its been awhile since we've had other kids come play at our house, so I wasn't sure how Amara would react to others playing with her toys. She also told me she'd be a little nervous when her friends came over. However, she did much better than I anticipated, and was actually quite excited to show her little friends her toys and special things. She was also very eager to be my helper. I ended up doing a few things to set up after Amara was in bed last night, and today I learned that next time, I should have Amara be my helper for most of the set up. She kept running off - I'll get the paper/pencils/books, most of which I'd already set out.
Anyways, I was very proud of her, and I really feel like preschool and a handful of other activities are all helping her to blossom socially. A year ago, it would've been too early and very stressful for her, but now the timing is really great, and its a relief to me actually, to see her interacting with the other kids so well.

1 Comments:
I still have problems with little kids coming over to my house to play with my toys. Good girl, Amara!
Post a Comment
<< Home