We're Going to Disneyworld!...??
Well, not really, but we'd like to. Alan and I spent some time discussing the possibility of going to Disneyworld while we're out in Tennessee and close by. Unfortunately, though we're much closer to Disneyworld than we were in California, its still HOURS of driving that I'm not prepared to do with a baby. And while the cost for a week long vacation isn't too crazy as far as vacation prices go, its still quite a bit more than we're prepared to spend while we're in school and living on borrowed money. So our hopes have been dashed, though Amara seems to have been eavesdropping on our conversation and is still holding out hope. Last time she talked on the phone to my mom, she asked if we could borrow some money so we could go to Disneyworld. Ack! If it wasn't my mom, I'd be really embarrassed. Mom says she believes me when I tell her that we haven't been discussing the idea of asking for vacation money... Amara also brought out her purse the other day, and announced that she'd found enough money for us to go to Disneyworld. I later discovered that she'd rifled through my wallet and added my cash to her stash. Sorry honey, $17 still doesn't cover it. She has also offered her piggy bank up as a sacrifice for the trip. I think she really just enjoyed the rides at Marine World and wants to go again. A trip to the fair would've been a lot cheaper.

1 Comments:
Take her to a burned out warehouse and say Disney World burned down. It worked for Jack Handey. That should kill her ambitions. And it's funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home