Oct 7, 2006

Flying Bunnies of Terror

This morning as we headed out to our car, we took a festive glance at our lovely pumpkin family in our backyard. Strangely, we noticed a chunk missing out of the biggest pumpkin. Hmm, very curious. Upon closer inspection, it appears that a hungry little critter from our yard may have taken a tasty pumpkin treat home to his little family. Or a big treat! We were then quite incensed to see that the baby pumpkin was missing entirely. The nerve! The bunnies are our most likely suspects at this point, and Amara's planning to hunt them down for their cruel attempts to thwart our Halloween celebrations.

I couldn't help but think of another furry, yet more carnivorous and ferocious bunny, defending his lair in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I made an attempt to find an appropriate picture to post, but my concerns about showcasing a red-faced flying bunny that might freak out those who haven't seen the movie outweighed my desire to amuse those of you who have seen it. Let's just say that the pictures that I did find were disturbingly funny, and I intend to watch that movie very, very soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your titles? Always so clever.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a look at Cuteoverload.com
there are pictures of a squirrel chomping through pumpkins. I thought of you guys!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Never let pictures of bloody-faced rabbits deter you. Never.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home