Jan 29, 2006

Lazy Sunday

We decided to skip church today b/c of the aforementioned illness. We ended up having a very nice, relaxing day hanging around the house. We have a binder full of scripture-related pictures, and Amara and I went through them and talked all about Jesus' life. It was very sweet and a lot of fun. She was actually quite attentive, but somehow we kept getting on the topic of marrying her doll Daphne. Hmmm. I explained to her that it might be best to wait a few years to get married, and then she may prefer a real live boy. I mentioned a friend of hers, and she said, "No. He's just a kiddo." She did ask about daddy as a possible candidate. I'm sorry dear, but he's taken.
We also made some playdoh. Amara's quite the expert at "making cookies" out of playdoh. She says, "I'm really good at this." Unfortunately there was some evidence of her overtiredness, as you can see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home