The upside of illness
We're sick! So far Alan's avoided it, but we'll see how long that lasts. We're not too bad, just lots of sniffling and coughing... BUT something miraculous happened. Amara just conked out in the middle of the floor while I was in the kitchen starting dinner! Poor girl was doing a lot of coughing in her sleep last night. This is a new thing for her to just fall asleep without special wind down time and a little help. She did something similar over Christmas when she was sleep deprived from the time change, parties, and grandparents, but this is the first time I've walked in the room and found her asleep! The problem now is that she's still asleep at 5:36. How late will she be up tonight? Maybe we'll have to make it a Nemo movie night...Right after dinner she told me she was ready for stories. I told her it may be a little hard for her to fall asleep since she had taken such a late nap. Her response: "Its not hard to fall asleep. Just close your eyes for two minutes." Good, I'm glad you've figured it out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home