Jan 25, 2006

Eternally Grateful

We finally let Amara watch Toy Story last week. She's been wearing boots and has snaked Alan's funky backpacking hat in an attempt to be Woody. Then this morning she saw some pajama pants I'd made with these cute little aliens on them and said, "Oh look. Eternally Gratefuls." If you don't recall, the aliens say, "We are eternally grateful", and Amara figured that the aliens are called "Eternally Grateful"s. I love it.

Speaking of being grateful - I am grateful for music! We listened to some funky 80's music today and rocked out! Amara did a lot of grooving, kicking, and jumping on the bed, which she has recently discovered makes a wonderful trampoline. Hmmm. It was so much fun. Here she is mid-kick sequence.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

that dancing sounds fun. I just relaized that when I was small my mom and I did that sort of thing and I loved it. But I've never thought of that with E! I'll make sure that changes soon :)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Owen used to love jumping on his bed bed now he has a loft bed and doesn't indulge so much. We won't let him jump on our bed, mostly because he gets way too carried away and inevitably ends up kicking and flailing and injuring all of us. We were dancing last night, though, too. He said, Mama, let's put on some boogie music! And then he was grooving with his eyes closed. Very funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home