Jan 18, 2006

Let it snow

Last night it snowed! This morning there was still pretty good cover on the ground, but its melting away today.


Here's our backyard.












We even made a snowman. Yes, its about 3 inches tall.







Out front.

6 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

snow- very cool
backyard aparently so big I can't see the limits- even cooler!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

COOL! How exciting! Are you guys in a house? With a yard? Oh, I envy you. How often does it snow out there?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger stina said...

Yes, we're renting a house. Our yard is pretty big, but it looks even bigger b/c no one has fences. This is the first time I've seen it snow here. It melted away by afternoon.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

I never understood yards without fences... how do the kids stay where they're safe?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger stina said...

Its actually not too bad. I won't let Amara go out there alone (also, its downstairs from the main house), but the lack of fences just means that we share yard with neighbors. There is an unpaved road that goes along the back, but its just a driveway for us and one other house, so there's little chance of any sort of problem with that. Then there are bushes separating our back yard from the backyards of other people. No real access to street there, and luckily we have nice neighbors! What I wonder is how people have dogs out here.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

They must all live inside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home