Jan 16, 2006

Ant killing flowers to the rescue

Ever since our return from California, we've been verging on having an ant infestation. Every day, a few stray ants. So I bought some ant trap thingies. Well, Amara excitedly came up to me yesterday and said, "Look! I found a flower!" Sorry honey. That's no flower. Its a poisonous ant killer. So I explained that those would help us get rid of the ants and that we shouldn't touch them, etc. So tonight we're eating dinner and a lone ant is wandering across the floor. Amara jumps up, grabs the "flower", and uses it to scoop up the ant, which she then hands to me. I washed that ant down the drain, so her method was actually pretty effective. Thanks helper.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Too bad you still have to deal with ants in TN. That's one thing I've been so thankful for here in IL....NOT MORE FREAKIN' ANTS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home