6 years of nothing
Well, today is our 6 year anniversary! We celebrated by going out to lunch yesterday, and eating donuts. Seriously. We're easy to please. I don't want to get all mushy on here, so I'll just say Alan, you're really really really really cool. I love you. (And the "nothing" in the title is not a sarcastic remark, but a stupid joke from when we were dating.)

3 Comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two :) Welcome to the land of blogging. I find it to be rather fun and somewhat addicting. Glad you've joined us! It will be especially useful to keep up on you now that you are so far away. Your kids are too cute.
Hey Kristina! Congratulations you guys.
I'm so glad you'll be keeping a blog too. It's been so fun to read up on everyone now that I'm away. Although it is comforting to know I've got a fellow mid-westerner (or are you considered a "southern belle" now?). Anyway...I'll bookmark your site! Check mine out anytime too.
~Natalie
Natalie-I have been reading yours! Now that I'm getting into it a bit more, I may actually comment occassionally! Great to hear from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home