Jan 20, 2006

Why is this so funny?

We crack up every time we see this. The music, the boombox, the quirky moves........

7 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I love that commercial too...I think it is because those guys are just so groovy.

Your blog is fun it is cool to see the pictures of the kids and hear about all of their adventures. The ant 'flower' is great.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Kate by the way. You don't have some sort of weird stalker checking out your pics. Well at least, I am not a weird stalker...

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger stina said...

Kate-woohoo! Good to see you here. And groovy is the perfect word.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger The Duke said...

I am totally clueless to your pop-culture references. e.g. cheese equals seinfeld?? Maybe it's because I haven't watched tv in seven years. Love the blog though.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I love that commercial! John and I laugh everytime we see it too. :)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Bluebell said...

We TV-free folk are quite clueless, but my smart hubby figured out that THIS was a link (it's not a different color or anything so I couldn't tell) so I just watched it. Very funny.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

how did I never notice you guys go TV-free?

anyway, thanks for the laughs, Hoppers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home