
All our work
mummifying Indian Princesses earned us a first place award at Amara's school expo. To get first place, they had to score top marks in all areas, which they did! Amara's mummy is peeking out of a
sarcophagus on the left of the display. Each child contributed at least one thing that they'd created (many of the items, like the mummy, were created by each child that worked on the project). There are also pyramids, clothing, wigs,
hieroglyphs and papyrus, plus a written report on various subjects to which all the kids contributed. Amara's topics were pyramids,
canopic jars and mummification. I'm impressed by how it came out and how much the kids learned!

Here are some kids from our group - the ones that happened to be around when we had our camera out!
3 Comments:
Congratulations! How cool.
wow its incredible the kind of things kids are doing/learning in kindergraden.
I love the pictures of the kids coming home from DL- very telling of all the fun they have had.
Hey! I have a few questions for Christina regarding your mummy project. I don't know your email, so could you email me? Mine's jlplusal@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Andrea
Post a Comment
<< Home