May 12, 2009

Overheard today...

Amara: Ethan do not look inside the ark (Noah's ark toy) because there's something beautiful inside.
(Screaming begins as Ethan realizes that there's something worth seeing inside the ark and attempts to get a good look.)
Amara: Ethan!!  Stop trying to look in the ark!!
Ethan:  If you don't want me to look inside, tell me there's something yucky in there!
Amara: Fine.  There's something yucky in the ark.
Ethan: Ok. (And he walks away, all curiosity gone.)

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

That is hilarious...I wish I could be like that!!! I'm so excited to get to see you soon!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Ethan cracks me up!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Even funnier that I can TOTALLY hear that whole conversation!! Those two are the best! I need to try that trick with Rhett and shopping bags...

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I though that post was hilarious. I read it aloud to Brandon, while cracking up! You're kids have such great personalities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home