
We had a nice ceremony for Amara's Kindergarten Graduation. I love all their caps. It was short, and fun and the kids had a good time at the park.

Amara listening pensively.

Silliness with a friend...

This was the highlight for the kids, and the bane of my existence. Can you see the frosting piled on that cupcake? Holy smokes the volume of frosting was at least twice that of the cupcake. They were piled high in the forms of various Sesame Street characters. The kids were loving it, but I couldn't imagine eating all that and still feeling good afterwards.

Fortunately, the allure of the nearby park pulled them away before consumption was complete. Check out the clown face.
I'm so proud of Amara and all she's accomplished this year. Its hard to believe my girl's on her way to first grade!!
2 Comments:
Those cupcakes look yummy :) I can't believe how much she looks like you, the side profile is exactly a little you.....so cute!!
Wow I never noticed before but "blik" is right. Amara is your "mini-me". I love the graduation caps and tassels. Congratulations to Amara for completing her first year of school and to you for completing your first year of homeschooling.
Post a Comment
<< Home