There was an earthquake near L.A. right after the reunion last summer. I emailed to make sure everyone was okay and Alan was bummed he missed all the action!
Earthquakes are fun! (So long as no one gets hurt.)
The kids felt it, they were just going down for bed. The news claimed it lasted for 14 or 15 seconds, but to me it felt shorter. Maybe 5 seconds at the most.
unfortunately short...yikes I was SO happy it was short. My knees were shaking for about 5 minutes afterward. I don't like earthquakes. I just like to talk about them afterward:)
5 Comments:
Did everything stay put or did things fall off the shelves? Were the kids awake? What did they think?
Why unfortunately??
There was an earthquake near L.A. right after the reunion last summer. I emailed to make sure everyone was okay and Alan was bummed he missed all the action!
Earthquakes are fun! (So long as no one gets hurt.)
The kids felt it, they were just going down for bed. The news claimed it lasted for 14 or 15 seconds, but to me it felt shorter. Maybe 5 seconds at the most.
unfortunately short...yikes I was SO happy it was short. My knees were shaking for about 5 minutes afterward. I don't like earthquakes. I just like to talk about them afterward:)
Post a Comment
<< Home