Oct 6, 2008

Always classy

Just thought I'd show everyone a picture of our newly finished craft room.  Not really, but I often see other people posting about their scrapbooking room or something similar.  A whole room devoted to a specific craft!  Wow!  Well, over at our house, we're a little more multifunctional.  This fantastic craft room also doubles as a bathroom.  I've found Amara in here quietly crafting away on at least two mornings.  See, she can't reach many lights to turn them on when she wakes up (they're attached to the ceiling fans, which have run all night with the light switched off), so she heads to the nearest room with a reachable switch.  It always makes me smile to see her supplies strewn about the bathroom like that!

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

That's funny! Your kids are so cute...but I'm gonna have to say it...I want to see pictures of you guys!!!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Wow, you were up late posting last night. That is hilarious that she was in the bathroom!! You have some sweet little kids. I love seeing pics of them. Do you guys have Disneyland passes?? We should go sometime if you do.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger stina said...

Jen-Not yet, but we're planning to. We actually had a friend that works at DL sign us in this time. Lucky, huh?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

we all need our quiet place! i STILL haven't found one, lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home