Crafty Kiddo
Amara is a crafty kid. We've complemented her many times on her creative ideas and projects. She announced the other day that she was out of ideas and needed to watch Martha. She's also asked that I bookmark Martha's page so she can go on and watch videos and get ideas. She saw this one and had it all figured out in about 3 minutes. We have about 5 of them sitting around the house now, including little stars that she cut out and glued on. She asked me how she can get her craft ideas into a book or on the computer for others to see and copy. Hmmm... I'm wondering if she's too young for her own crafty blog. She could take pictures and post them, and I could help her write snippets or instructions.
We also came across this:

"H"
Good times. It was pretty fun. Too bad I didn't think of it first so I could make the big bucks. But maybe we'll find an "M" and an "E" soon, then we'll be set to write out Amara and Ethan!

1 Comments:
wow! i'm a little bit speachless, that's pretty much amazing!! asks to watch martha?? what a cool chick, I think you don't need to worry about your retirement plan at all! That girl is going to be racking in the dough with her craft ideas, books, etc..again, wow!!
Post a Comment
<< Home