
Amara wakes at the crack of dawn and asks to play on the computer. Yes! I can sleep a little longer. But I don't really want to fall back asleep- I might wake up 2 hours later to her still playing. I don't do that often, but I confess its happened. This time, she and Ethan are working together on a project.

Here's her project from the other morning. The nose cut out on Amara's was entirely her idea, and you can see it makes the mask fit much better!
4 Comments:
we could all use a few extra minutes (hours) in the morning and i say, whatever works! In our case we buy our time (sometimes hours) with cartoon network! love the masks, they are too cute and very intriguing...what are their plans while using them? fighting crime? going undercover, "WHAT!"
Hey Kristina, I found your blogsite from kristen's, your kids are so precious. That mask thing is so hillarious. Kids they have the best imaginations!
very creative with their masks...your kids are adorable!
Hey Kristina, just catching up with you here and had to tell you that your posts about the kids made me laugh really hard. Thanks, I needed that! It's rare to find me really laughing. Glad to see you guys are getting settled. Whenever we come back from camping or a trip or something where we're only using a small fraction of the things we own I start fantasizing about selling everything and living like gypsies. In fact, I suggested to Owen yesterday that we camp for the rest of our lives and his eyes lit up with excitement. Anyway, blah blah...it's fun to keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home