May 13, 2008

Japanese Garden Obsession

So, I have an obsession with Japanese Gardens. (One of my many entrepreneurial ideas is to build a full Japanese tea garden on the roof of a tall building in a city like Portland or Seattle as part of a super high end sushi restaurant. Yes, I have lots of dreamy entrepreneurial ideas.)

Anyway. Whenever I am in a city I seek out Japanese Gardens. I have read a few books, scoured the Internet, ordered Japenese plant product catalogs...basically...obsessed. You get the idea.

Anyway, I was wandering around High Kensington and stumbled upon a Japanese Garden that the city of Kyoto came and designed for Chelsea-Kensington. It's not very big, but it is pretty and tranquil.





1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

man, if you could recreate that in your backyard, why would you ever go anywhere?? that's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home