May 8, 2008

Twilight Movie




Though I read the first book I was not sufficiently entertained to read the others. (Of course, I am not the target audience; which is teen girls.) That being said, I know that Kristina and a number of you who read our blog are big fans. So, I thought I would post information on the upcoming movie.

Enjoy.




Update (Thanks Melanie for reminding me to put up a link to trailer!):

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

thank you thank you!! i am a huge twilight fan:) along with my sisters, friends, neighbors, random people on the street...anyways, much appreciated! i need to get kristina the link to the trailer summit entertainment just released if she hasn't already seen it.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

hey kristina, i finished the host and thought it was A-mazing! Have you read it yet?

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger stina said...

Glad to hear it was great! Now I'm really looking forward to reading it, I just haven't got my hands on a copy yet.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

hey go online to mtv.com and watch the first edited clip for the movie! i'm not sure what i think of kristen stewart. she is just not who i picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home