May 16, 2011

Weeds

This was our backyard a few short weeks ago. We've been waiting for the opportune time to put in grass, and we'd just been letting the weeds have free rein. When he was here, Alan's dad mowed it and I can't believe how much better it is now. Why didn't I think of that before?

This pretty much sums up Amara's feelings about the weeds. Looking worried, she stands in a non-weedy spot, planning out a route to the play set, afraid to venture forth....

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

can't wait to see you guys...so, I have to comment on the post entitled, "how to make an apple pie." mattias( I totally spelled that wrong but I'm not backspacing...) is wearing an orange and white striped shirt with a dinosaur on it...did you get that at Target for a dollar...cause I did and I see that shirt EVERYWHERE...on our flight back to SLC we saw three boys wearing that shirt along with Max...there were only about 90 people on the flight...anyway, can't wait to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home