I had a couple of pictures to post and planned to title this: Mathis 2, Mom 0. As I started looking through pictures, though, I realized he's got a lot more on me than 2.

His favorite place to wreak havock is the kitchen. Perhaps there are just more opportunities than in other rooms, and I do spend a lot of time in there. Pulling out towels and flinging them to the floor is a favorite. You'll also see a bag of pretzels in the background. He loves to scavenge for food, and if he can't immediately get his hands on something interesting, he holds it upside down and shakes until the contents fall all over the floor. Fortunately, he hasn't been doing this one too much lately.

Lucky day! Rolls!

And yes, that's a raw potato that he chomped on, then shoved in a plastic cup with a pair of tongs.

His lovely tupperware collection for your viewing pleasure.

And the climbing!! This is the new phase we're entering and its stressing me out. Now that he can climb onto the chair, he can climb onto the table. He's getting close to being able to get up the bunk bed ladder. Nothing's out of reach. Mostly I worry about him crashing from a table onto his head, and I feel like I can't let him out of my sight for more than a few seconds.
1 Comments:
Yep. Sounds like our house but Spencer can climb the ladder and unlock doors. He gets into all sorts of mischief. And he's always in the middle of anything I am working on. Come to think of they all are like cats twisting around my legs!!
Post a Comment
<< Home