Nov 17, 2010

Birthday Boy #2

I really can't believe that we're already one year along with this little guy. The time really does go so fast, and I just can't believe that he's walking and climbing and trying to talk so much!

Here he is a year ago in all his newborn glory.


And here he is now, after opening his first present. We opened presents throughout the day - initially because Alan was already gone for work when Mathis got up, and the kids were too excited to wait all day. I quickly remembered that opening lots of presents at once with little kids doesn't work too well anyway. It just seems wrong to tell them to ignore the cool new toys that they desperately want to play with to open a pile of others.


Oooo... buttons and music.


Is it wrong that I made a few cupcakes the other day when I made Ethan's cake and saved them for Mathis' birthday? In a few years, it won't fly, but this time, it was great.


Frosting!
Cake!
And what do I do with this thing?

3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger The Highlands Mathis said...

Cupcakes and Dimples! Kristina your children are so beautiful!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Mathis looks like a mimi-kristina...seriously, those dimples have only been seen on the likes of one other person! I'm so happy for you...next week...we have to see each other...I'm going to facebook my cell to you (privately, of course!)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Let me tell you, in bloggers time, he is aging at an unheard of rate!! It was literally like yesterday that you posted those newborn pictures. so crazy! He is so darling!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home