Nov 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Don't look too close. The red eye reducer is doing creepy things to Ethan's eyes.
FYI-Vampire, Superbaby, Bumblebee (Transformer). I believe Ethan was having some sort of vampire envy tonight, because I heard him announce to a couple of candy hand-outers that he was a vampire with invisible fangs that go down to his knees. I'm feeling pretty relieved that those are invisible because they would be freaky. He also kept switching up his costumes for other Halloween parties, using parts of a Megatron costume, and part of a Bumblebee costume (both Transformers, for the uninitiated). The mixtures were named Megabee and Bumbletron. At least this year they didn't want to be Monkey Palm Trees (their long ago name for palm trees) eating garbage cans. I kid you not - that was their request a few years ago.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I LOVE this picture!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home