Girls vs Boys?
What is it with boys vs girls? I remember as a 1st or 2nd grader being impressed with myself for getting invited to a boys birthday party, like it was something very unusual.
When our neighbor came over the other day, her and Amara got to talking and decided to start a girl's club. (In their defense, Ethan had already insisted that he didn't want to play.) For the record, Amara's never thought to pit the boys and girls against each other until she had a buddy suggest it. They did end up adding an "except for Ethan" to their sign, but still.... what's the deal? Now that I have a boy and girl of my own, who play together all day long and enjoy a lot of the same toys, I don't get it.
The product of the "Girl's Club" meeting:
Our neighbor girl totally bribed Ethan to get this wig on him so they could make a movie. The price of his dignity can be bought for an Otter Pop, if you're wondering. I sure love that kid.
3 Comments:
Ethan, say it isn't so!!!
You must keep this picture for bribing purposes, later in life...that is so darn cute!!! How's the new house?
I'm sorry, I can't remember anything else about this post now that I've seen Ethan in that wig. SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment
<< Home