May 8, 2010

Gems

I have previously lamented the immense paper piles that I regularly have to sort through. However, I often find gems like these. In fact, that's what makes the sorting so difficult - figuring out what to get rid of and where to put all the fun stuff.

On the left is a book about Bionicles, the recent obsession of Ethan and, as a result, an interest of Amara's as well.
On the top right is a paper shoe crafted by Amara for her Grandma. In the bottom picture, you'll notice the "tread" included on the bottom, exactly matching Grandma's actual shoes.
I'm loving the little guy on the bottom right. I haven't inquired to find out who he is, but I love the double hammers taped to his back below. Awesome details, Amara!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger BanAnna said...

She made tread for the shoe!! That's awesome!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Amara said...

Mom, those aren't hammers they are swords
and his name is blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home