Apr 20, 2010

The Curse of the Moving Stuffed Animals

Something terrifying has been happening at our house. The stuffed animals are moving ALL BY THEMSELVES!! I'm regularly being asked to speculate on the possible explanations. I've narrowed it down to two theories: Amara's moving them and trying to scare her brother (Possible, but she's usually a bit gullible herself, and she also seems a little freaked out about it at times. Still though, totally possible.) or they have wild imaginations. According to these two, the only way to end the curse is to move everything out of the top bunk and sleep on the bottom. Last night, both kids slept on the bottom, with ALL their stuffed animals at their feet. They claim that the curse will then fade away eventually, and Amara can return to the top bunk. We'll see. Ethan has said in the past that he's scared, and that he can't see Amara, so its like he's sleeping alone. I think this is Ethan's way to get his sister within his sight.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Amara said...

some evil wizzard made the curse hapen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home