Apr 15, 2010

Sea World

I managed to drag these guys down to Sea World for a field trip yesterday. I think this photo was one of the major motivating factors that got me there. Amara's working on a report about sharks, so, we needed a picture of Megalodon's jaws, ok? (I just googled Megalodon to make sure I was spelling it right, and the pictures that came up on google images are giving me the willies. Extinction is not always bad, people.)

We were standing by the dolphin area when some Sea World people gathered everyone in the immediate vicinity, and asked if we wanted to feed the dolphins. Apparently, they're trying out a new program, and we got to be guinea pigs. We each got to touch and feed a dolphin numerous times. The picture is bad, yes, and it resulted in a fish slimed camera for the day, but whatever. Because I had to boost whichever kid was feeding the dolphin (and hold Mathis!), I couldn't really take any pictures. Bummer about that, but fun experience, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home