Mar 29, 2010

Each Set Sold Separately

If you need any proof that advertisers are wildly successful, I've got some evidence for you.


Item 1:

About a week ago, Amara was telling me about some contraption that is used for arm toning. She demonstrated the action involved, and explained to me that it would make wiggly arms look like her arms. Then Ethan chimed in, stating that "Its specially designed for women." Really! Apparently they'd seen the commercial when we were at my parents' place (about a month ago!!) and remembered all the gory details still.


Item 2: Yesterday in the car, the kids were quoting movies, as they often do. I was amazed after a few minutes to realize that Amara was quoting word for word a fairly lengthy description from a Bionicle video/advertisement she's seen online at lego.com a couple of times. The best part was, when she finished her 2 minute monologue, she whispered: Each set sold separately.

Ethan then chimed in with: You can join the battle in bioniclestory.com. Ask your parents first.

How do they hear and remember every detail?!


Item 3:

I found this in the hall tonight. I'm not sure what Amara was claiming as her "huge storage area," but I do see that Amara's Huge Storage Area is a registered trademark, so I should check with her on the details (check out the circled R on the right there.)

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger melanie said...

Those two crack me up!! You just know they will go into business together someday, and when that happens, I want in on the ground floor!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

This is hilarious! Smart kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home