Feb 11, 2010

Babysitter-O Offering Services

I have a new role at our house: Babysitter for the Super Hero set. My name? Babysitter - O. I have some super powers so that I can protect those in my care, and deal with babies who may be coming into their own powers (ever seen Jack Jack Attack on the disc for The Incredibles?? Poor babysitter dealing with a baby that's floating through walls and catching on fire...). Super Heros are always coming by and handing me their babies (Take note: The babies that I'm holding and caring for do not belong to me. They belong to a certain cute little super hero.) My most regular customer is Rescue Dog, but others include Statue Man and Sharky. Hey, I do what I can to further truth, justice and the American way....

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Hey, Hopper...I miss you when I read your blog! You are a superhero in my book!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home