Dec 20, 2009

Updating the Decor

As you know, we're classy around here. This is what is currently hanging on the outside of the kids' bedroom door. Yep, they're band aids and a tag off a pair of pajamas. I'm not sure what inspired Ethan to decorate with band aids, but he has developed an obsession with making craft projects out of every type of box/packaging/tag, etc that comes our way. So far, I've only outlawed plastic bags and food covered boxes. Apparently I need to add band aids to the list.

BTW, Amara has also tried her hand at decorating in the past, more than once.


1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

This is what my house looks like all over the place! I have tried to limit the kids to only decorating their playroom or bedroom - I don't need their "crafts" on my living room walls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home