New Addition Arrives!
Mathis Jepsen Hopper arrived early Monday morning @ 4:14am. Details:
8 pounds 12 ounces
19 1/2 inches
35cm head
Kristina once again went without any pain killers to the amazement of the staff (and me!). Her desire to do it all "as nature intended" meant that she got a lot of special attention from the nurses.
Here are some videos of Mathis:
And here are a few pics!



11 Comments:
SWEETNESS! Kiss his toes for me! xoxo Congrats! Glad everything went well... Kristina, YOU GO GIRL!!!
Congrats!
You are incredible for not using any pain medication. I look up to you so much in terms of what a great mommy you are. I'll have to learn a few things from you when I get pregnant. Congrats on Mathis (again) he looks super cute (I think he looks a lot like Ethan) I also love the name. Let me know when you are ready to have visitors because Ben and I would love to come over and meet him.
Wonderful. So happy for your family. Congratulations on natural childbirth! Hooray!
Congrats, you guys! He is so lovely!
Congratulations. He's beautiful. You look great too.
Kristina,
Is this you? I had no idea you read my blog and I had no idea you were pregnant. He is beautiful, and you look great. Congrats, and to do it natural, you are my hero.
You look fantastic! Wow, you are one tough mama for having no pain killers! Congratulations, he is perfect!
Oh Congrats!!!! Mom and baby look beautiful! Ethan is positively beaming in the picture of him holding Mathis. So cute!
Oh he is just too cute!! He looks so much like Ethan to me already.
Hi Kristina,
this is Reed's sister Stephanie, congrats on your beautiful bundle.Reed sent me some pics of the family. I think good looks run in this family..Amara and Ethan are awesome too,
Love your aunt in law, Stephanie
Post a Comment
<< Home