
After a long summer hiatus, we made our way to Disneyland a few weeks ago to see Fantasmic and the new impressive dragon. I knew there had been problems early in the season with getting the new dragon installed, but I assumed it had all been resolved. I really talked it up to Amara and Ethan, who were quite perplexed when the dragon didn't appear at any time during Fantasmic. Granted, they were still mesmerized by the show, but still.... Apparently the difficulties had been more pronounced than I realized. The dragon was up and running the next week though, and Disneyland decided to run Fantasmic for an extended period. So we went again and saw the dragon in all its glory. Very cool, and it even breathes fire!

On Labor Day we did the Princess thing again. We went early in the morning and didn't have to wait too terribly long to get in some time with the Princesses. Amara was pretty excited to meet these three. Aurora is her favorite of all the princesses, and she opted to dress as Snow White that day. She giggled about meeting herself.

I have to say that having DL nearby has turned out to be a fantastic family activity.

4 Comments:
We're going to visit DL in October! I can't wait for Jennah to meet Aurora... she's her absolute favorite!... How do you know which Princesses will be there!? Since you guys frequent... what's the best tips for a great visit!?! Do share!
whoa... Aurora is seriously TALL!!
What fun you guys have been having... the crab fest sounds yummy!
Beth-I don't think there's any way to know which princesses will be there. You could try asking a "cast member" working in the area, but I'm guessing it changes daily, and throughout the day. It can be a long wait. I definitely recommend getting there early for the meet and greet. Email me if you have any specific questions. We'd be glad to help!
Post a Comment
<< Home