Sep 13, 2009

Washington Wrap Up

Since its becoming apparent that I'll never catch up properly, here's a photo montage of our so far undocumented doings up in Washington.
Check out this Flintstones car at a nearby park.


Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this is a "real" fire hydrant or not.... We were at an art faire, set up on a few blocks downtown.


Ethan and Grandma hamming it up at the art faire.


The kids in the front yard showing off the awesome hats they made at the faire.

Amara lost tooth #2. She was pretty excited, and relieved that the tooth fairy managed to find her at another residence. She's still undecided on the tooth fairy's existence. Grandma commented on what a strange money combination the tooth fairy gave out. Sometimes the tooth fairy runs out of quarters, ok?


We decided to experiment and make these flower barrettes. Amara loved pulling apart flowers and putting them back together however she could.


Ethan didn't want to be left out, but what could we do? He made a venus flytrap out of flower remains, but he wanted something to wear!! Check out his clip on boutonniere. Hey, he was satisfied!


We went to visit Grandmommy a few times. I think watching Beauty and the Beast with her was one of the highlights for Amara. I confess, I do love that movie!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Those are great pictures! Amara made those clips with REAL flowers?? Your kids never cease to amaze me!! Loved the kids with grandmommy as well:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home