Dec 1, 2009

Too Cute!

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger stina said...

Ok. When are we getting a cat?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Bob Norman said...

Cute. We loved your little video.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

very very random...it's Sarah Ahlstrom back from your Davis days :) I saw your comment on Ashley Wright's blog and recognized Amara's name and realized who you were and thought I was would pass on this idea...how was THAT for long :) Anyways, we're getting our girls the Disney Dance Dance Revolution Grooves bundle for the wii for Christmas...about half (I think) of the songs are originals and the other half have had a dance beat added. You can take your mii and dress it up in princess or minnie or mickey mouse clothes and then dance. From what I understand it has several levels so the younger ones can play but it has hard levels as well. The grooves bundle comes with 2 mats but they don't make it anymore so you'll have to look hard for it (we're getting it at gamestop they ordered it from another store) but several online places still carry it. They've just started selling it without the mats but it is cheaper to buy the bundle if you odn't have mats. The game is 2 player which we're really excited about but it doesn't have to be a competition. Aynways, random, but thought you might be interested :) Congrats on your baby and Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home